Friday, January 4, 2019

30TH




I've been thinking about a lot of things I want to do lately. I'm not sure if it's because I'm no longer on my twenties or I'm scaring myself that I haven't specifically done anything extraordinary from my boring everyday life. So, I've been thinking of organizing the unread books on my shelf and put them in one corner and set a schedule when to read them and make a book review. Oh book review! Splendid!

Yesterday, I just did what I thought was an idea and today I finished one book and right now I'm about to write my first book review which I will be posting on a separate blog (or maybe here).

So, I think this is it, to sanity and beyond! Hahaha. Whatever gee! *rolling eyeballs*


P.S.

This is really not a blog about me going on 30. Nope. Not at all.

P.P.S

After how many years I finally decided to change how this page looks. Hahaha. I really have issues in letting things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment