Friday, September 9, 2016

BECAUSE TODAY





I thought of writing before cleaning the house. I thought of the things that doesn't normally knock me in the head. I thought about the little things that happen in my dreams every night. I thought about the things that I don't usually think about.

Because today I thought of drinking 4 mugs of coffee in the morning. I thought of waking up in the middle of the night. I thought of sleeping in the middle of the day. I thought about working in wee hours and I thought about walking when the sun brutally shines in the afternoon. When sweat is rushing my entire system and wipe it with regrets.

Because today I thought of squeezing my brain until words come out like tears falling from a heart break, like water falls in the middle of the forest, like how epiphany plays a little trick on you and gives you tons of ideas while you're in the middle of a train ride. Like how you stupidly attempt to write in the middle of nothing -nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment