Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SPACE OUT CONVERSATION

A girl and a guy was sitting in the park. 

"Until when do you think this would last?" He asked her.

"I don't really know." She answered.

"You can't just sit around everyday, waiting for it to pass." He said.

"I know. But, I don't really know where to start."

"You have to decide soon, you know."

"Yeah. How about you?"

"I'll be leaving a week after next."

"Leaving huh? Where about?"

"Somewhere fascinating."

"Mind to put any details to it. I want to hear"

"Yeah. Uhm, I don't know how to put it but I'll try."

"Go on, I'm listening."

"It's a place I called the fascination"

"Fascination?"

"Yeah. It's where I'll start from scratch. It's the place where I don't know anyone. I want to build my own life. I wanna leave everything behind. Burning bridge from the people I used to know is hard but I have to do it for my own sake."

"I see. Tell me more about the place."

"Honestly, I don't really know the place yet. It's for me to search once I leave. I will travel and search for that fascination place and once I find it, I'll settle."

"I see. Hearing that makes me think you have planned this for a long time."

"Yes, I did."

"Good for you then. As for me, though, I think I have to sit around and think of this whole future stuff for a while. I think I'm not yet ready for the future. I always end up spacing out everyday."

"It's not a brave thing to do but I know you'll get there somehow. I was like that before and I realized I have to move on. I'm just wasting my time spacing out that's why I decided to travel and search for my dream. You can't just keep on daydreaming everyday. I think you have to do something about it."

"Ganbare." She looked at him intently.

"Arigatou" He smiled.

"Uhm" She nodded.

"So long, then." He stood up and started walking.

"So long." She said while looking at the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment