Tuesday, July 9, 2013

KID IN THE TRAIN



As I was riding the train this afternoon, I heard a kid crying endlessly. I felt annoyed because the train has this claustrophobic atmosphere, any little sound would really make someone crazy, like you just wanted to jump off the train and hopped into the next one. The very exact sensation that I felt at that time but when I saw the kid who was crying, I felt bad for myself. I was shocked of how pain she's been carrying. Her whole body was wrapped with fresh plasters. It's painful to see her crying. I realized she was in great pain that made her cry endlessly. I suddenly stopped staring at her. I couldn't bare watching her. It's just too rude for me to feel annoyance in her situation. 

The mother of the kid, who was just sitting beside her, was as just worried as I am. I believed she didn't know how to make her child settle. She must have been scared and embarrassed at the same time because of  the commotion the crying has made. I felt like going to the kid's side and gently talk to her to stop crying because it would only make the pain felt worse, but sadly I couldn't.

I wonder what happened to her. If I'll put a neat details on her entirety; she has a plaster all over her body; she has fresh blood coming out from the plasters; her hair was half burnt; her eyes were distorted for some reason; she look so fragile, it seems like a single touch would collapse her entire flesh. What a sad scenario. I couldn't get over with what I saw. It made me feel horrible. I wonder why the mother decided to take her to the train. She could have ride a cab, the train is not advisable for her situation. 

But who am I to judge the mother? I don't know what they're going through. I don't know the kid but I hope she gets well. I hope life will not going to be tough for her and I hope she will have a wonderful life a head of her. Oh gosh! I'm becoming sentimental! But really, I feel bad for her. God bless her!


No comments:

Post a Comment