Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SOMETHING STRANGE


There were times that I wish my life was like a movie or a series or something fictional. Yes. I do. I think we all have this little daydream of some kind at some point. It's very ideal. I know. It scarcely happen in real life but I  sometimes wish for it to happen.

I do have strange wishes lurking in my mind. Maybe I got it from watching and reading too much fiction. It's not really a bad thing but when it's too much, its becoming dangerous. You don't know how to participate in life anymore. You daydream most of the time. You think about things that's next to impossible. 

We are all living in a world of make believe. We wish about too many things. We wonder if this life time will be worth it once we leave the face of Earth. We wonder if we will be making any marks when we die. These are just few of the things that I think about everyday. I always wonder what this life has to offer, or, should it be the other way around? I don't have an answer. We don't all have an answer. But, if you have one, would you be so kind to share it? Maybe yes. Maybe no.

No comments:

Post a Comment