Wednesday, June 5, 2013

BREAK FREE



May 27, 2013, I decided to submit my resignation. I have been working in this company for a year and five months. I have seen a lot of changes. I have met a lot of people from all walks of life. Some may vary, some may not. If I'm going to look back on the goals that I have set when I first stepped this place, there's only one thing that came into my mind. I was full of naivete. I was so driven back then. I have flawless attendance, great scorecard and I have this enthusiasm to grow or maybe, I thought so. I have never been so wrong.

Hopeless days came. I was starting to tatter. I felt suffocated. I don't feel like working anymore. There were a lot of  rules that I have to follow. I'm really bad in obeying rules, specially if I think it's not right anymore. You can't just let someone obey the rules. It's hard. People are so difficult when it comes to these things. Adherence is even a greater challenge. 

I don't have any regrets with my resignation. This is the right thing to do. I don't want to be like them. I'm thinking if I'll endure and stay longer I might be like them. I can't forgive myself if it will happen. God knows what I'm trying to say. This is going to be a mother fucking breath of fresh air. I'm free again! Maybe for how many weeks, months or I don't know. Anyway, in this kind of industry, this is what we need, to hop-in to another quicksand. I won't be fooling myself thinking that I will last in this kind of job. I maybe naive when I was thinking that it will be cool if I'd move one step in the bull shit hierarchy. These people are just a bunch of power trippers (though not all, really). If I will let myself drift in to it I might end up killing myself one day. Spit on me if that happens.

For now, I want to break FREE! June 27, 2013, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment