Thursday, February 21, 2013

THE FREEDOM WE ALWAYS WANT


Lord,

You always know how I wanted freedom since I hit 18 years old. I always dream about going out late  at night without any doubt of being nagged by my parents when I get home. You always know that I have been so independent. I never asked any amount of money to my parents without paying it back. It has been two years, since, I've been working on this tiresome-shebang-call-center-world but I have not saved anything for myself. I know that I owe my parents big-time for taking care of me since birth but I wanted to live my own life now. I wanted to have the liberty to go out and experience what life really is.

I wrote this way back August of 2009. I was just 20 years old back then. After 4 years, I got the freedom that I really wanted. It's a tough world outside your comfort zone. I should have realized that.

No comments:

Post a Comment