Tuesday, October 8, 2019

DAYDREAM



There are things that I can't fathom and it usually occurs at night. I seldom have answers and it normally stuck me in a trance, it's more like a daydream in disguise. These thoughts drag on for days which caused so many sleepless nights. I lie awake staring at the ceiling and wonder about things that I don't understand. I'm mostly tired and exhausted because of  lack of sleep but still shutting my brain and my eyes is becoming a struggle day by day by day by day. Brain and eyes, these two don't work well and doesn't cooperate with each other. I hate it.

I love daydreaming just like Anne from Ann with an E. I breathe daydreams. I woke up to it but unfortunately can't sleep with it. I blame it to insomnia but really daydreaming in the unlikely hours of the night is the culprit. It's weird I call it daydreaming but the occurrence is during nighttime. Does it even count as daydreams? 

If only these bags under my eyes is a high-end brand I'd love to keep it but NO. It makes me look old and exhausted. So why do I daydream at night again? I don't know. I'd like to answer that but if I have answers then I should have been long gone sleeping and snoring now. Instead I'm here typing like an insomniac who can't even arrange her thoughts in a blog. Who cares anyway, I don't even know if someone is really reading this (Haha). I just want to let it out in the universe that I can't sleep. Maybe not in the universe just in the world wide web. There.

No comments:

Post a Comment