Saturday, August 10, 2013

BECAUSE WE WANT TO SAY SOMETHING

I really like it here. I can write whatever I want. Away from the scrutiny of grammar Nazi. I'm really bad in keeping the consistency of my writing. I have a lot of flaws in grammar and spelling. There were times that I'm really bad at it. I sometimes laugh at myself whenever I forget the correct spelling of a word. Really, that's how bad I can be. I'm not afraid to admit it. Learning is a never ending cycle. When you learn something new, the hunger will just keep going, you'll never get full. 
I have been writing since grade school. I read and then write a review about the book that I've read. During that time, I don't have any knowledge about computers yet, so my writings were always in paper. I never kept the articles that I've written, though. After writing, I would read it and then threw it away. I don't want anyone to read the articles that I wrote. I was a selfish and a shy kid.  I still am. However, it's a different level of shyness now (laughs). I've learned to make it public in blogs. Eventhough,  I know some of the entries were pretty random and short. I don't really care. Sometimes I don't care, sometimes I care but most of the time it doesn't really matter if I care or not. 
Writing is a hobby I can't live without. This blog was never created for bragging reasons because in the first place there's nothing to brag about. I created this because I wanted a platform for my writing. I once have my blogs in private but when I started working at call centers I changed it to public. I read it whenever I'm bored in the office without the need of logging in to my account. Since then, I made my blogs public except one. It's my online diary which has been running since February 2008. I'm writing on it in a regular basis or at least I'm trying (laughs). I'm really bad in keeping up with everything. I'm born to be a procrastinator. So far, I'm very good at procrastinating. I'm perfect at it. 
I don't have an idea why I come up with this entry. Maybe because sometimes we want to say something little about our self.

No comments:

Post a Comment